Reasonable Management Action Training Public Course details – We are seeking expressions of interest for our next public course to be held in Sydney in November 2018. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to register your interest.
Venue: Clifton’s Training rooms, 60 Margaret Street Sydney CBD
Date: Thursday 30 November 2018 – Course full, the next course will be run in early 2019
Duration: 1 day 9am to 4.30pm)
Cost: $650.00 per person (Inc GST) The cost includes full catering on the day.
(Discounts are available for multiple bookings from the same organisation)
To book – Course full, the next course will be run in early 2019
Terms & Conditions – Click here
The ‘Management Essentials’ Reasonable Management Action Training program designed to assist managers to deal with employment related issues, it comprises of three sections;
- Reasonable management Action (RMA).
- Performance Management to avoid complaints.
- Basic Dispute Resolution Interventions
- Dealing with misconduct and complaint handling for managers,
This training is recommended for all managers/team leaders/supervisors to help minimise costly and time consuming complaints against managers
The training is conducted by highly qualified and experienced workplace investigators who deal with complaints against managers on a daily basis. The training is not theory based, it is based on actually complaints and issues experience by managers.
Figures from the Fair Work Commission in relation to applications for Anti Bullying orders illustrate the high percentage of application for order made against managers. More details here These sort of numbers make understanding reasonable management action and complaint handling absolutely essential for managers at all levels.
Full day course covering:
- The definitions of ‘what is’ and ‘what is not’ reasonable management action
- The definitions of ‘what is’ and ‘what is not’ workplace bullying, harassment, sexual harassment and discrimination.
- Why managers get complaints
- Performance management to avoid complaints, A step by step process to ensure that if a complaint is made following performance management or feedback the manger satisfies the elements of RMA
- Dealing with misconduct and complaint handling for managers also includes basic the investigation process.
- Legal responsibilities
The Management Essentials Training course provides participants with:
- Practical skills to enable managers to recognise what is and what is not reasonable management action, bullying, harassment and discrimination and offer strategies to deal with bullying and bullies effecting people in the workplace
- Strategies to help managers when conducting performance management to help to ensure that they avoid substantiated complaints
- Information and skills to help managers deal with misconduct and employee complaints in the workplace and to understand and identify the type of complaint and to access the best method to deal with the complaint
- The opportunity to hear and discuss real investigations
- The program includes a comprehensive participant workbook with case studies and case from Courts and the Fair Work Commission
In house courses for 2018 are still available, contact us to details firstname.lastname@example.org
For your security we only use PayPal for purchases, no personal information is stored on this site. You do not need a PayPal account you can pay using a credit or debit card via PayPal.
AWPTI – workplace investigation Sydney and through-out NSW, QLD and Victoria. Workplace training national wide
Misconduct investigations, bullying investigations, harassment investigations & sexual harassment investigations, complaint investigations, grievance investigations, discrimination investigations