* Has your organisation satisfied it’s duty of care when it comes to addressing sexual harassment?
* Do you have workplace training in place that ensures your employers understand what is sexual harassment, the behavioural expectations of your organisation and their rights and obligations
* Are you confident that you have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that your employees are not subject to sexual harassment.
*** All of our courses can be tailored to suit your individual needs ***
As a result of the current workplace restrictions all of our training programs including “Understanding Sexual Harassment 1” are now conducted remotely via Zoom.
Method 1 – Understanding Sexual Harassment 1 – facilitated by AWPTI – see program details below
The programs are be facilitated by Phil O’Brien, (more details here) a highly skilled and experienced workplace investigator and trainer. The advantages of having Phil deliver the program for you are;
- Your participants are able to hear about real life sexual harassment complaints and investigations. The sessions are highly engaging with many ‘war stories’.
- Your participants are able to ask question and get answers relating to real life sexual harassment complaints and investigations.
- We have found that listening to the ‘war stories’ and being able to engage and ask questions makes the session enjoyable and very interesting.
- The sessions based on feedback is engaging and entertaining.
Understanding Sexual Harassment 1 program provides practical skills to help enable you and your employees recognise what is and what is not sexual harassment and also to offers strategies to deal with sexual harassment in the workplace.
The program has six components;
- What is sexual harassment
- Sexual harassment – busting the myths
- Your rights and obligations
- Power emotional and control
- What can you do
- Legal Responsibilities
With questions and answer sections and videos, the program encourages participants to engage and provide their opinions on that is and what is not sexual harassment and identify which myths about sexual harassment are true or false.
In this session, 90 minutes to 2 hours participants review a number of scenarios and discuss
The programs are is always tailored to your needs as far as times, length and the number of people attending.
You can check out and please connect to Phil’s LinkedIn profile here
Method 2 – Understanding Sexual Harassment 1 – Do It Yourself – more details
This is the same material as Understanding Sexual Harassment 1 (see below), we send you all the materials to allow you to conduct the course yourself.
With all the publicity surround sexual harassment in the media, including Hollywood, Don Burke, Craig McLachlan are more recently the Australian music industry and Australasian theatre, films and television and the AFL now is the time to ensure that you take pro-active action to protect your organisation.
The programs all come with a comprehensive workbook and a post attendance quiz for your employees.
Contact us today to book in and for details of availability and costs – firstname.lastname@example.org
AWPTI – workplace investigation Sydney and through-out NSW, QLD and Victoria. Workplace training national wide
Misconduct investigations, bullying investigations, harassment investigations & sexual harassment investigations, complaint investigations, grievance investigations, discrimination investigations