Complaint handling can be a difficult part of HR, what to do, what approach to take, how do you decide?
Getting it wrong when it comes to handling complaints such as workplace bullying, harassment or sexual harassment can be a very costly exercise and can end up in court.
It is important to decide the following;
- What is the complaint about
- What should I do
- How will I do it.
- Is it a disciplinary matter?
AWPTI can assist you and take the stress out of complaint handling in three ways
- We provide free of charge a Complaint Analysis Chart that will help you to work out what course of action is the most appropriate. If you would like a copy of the chart go to our home page, scroll down and fill in the request box. http://awpti.com.au/
- We can provide you with training in relation to complaint handling and investigations. http://awpti.com.au/investigation-training/
- We can provide you with full investigation services to take the stress out of dealing with complaints.http://awpti.com.au/investigations/
Contact us to find out how we can help you and your business
AWPTI – workplace investigations in Sydney and through-out NSW, QLD and Victoria. Workplace training national wide
Workplace investigations misconduct, bullying, harassment & sexual harassment investigations