Sexual Harassment Complaint Investigation
With all the publicity surrounding the sexual harassment allegations in Hollywood and the #MeToo campaign it is reasonable to expect that HR departments are felling some degree of fear and panic as sexual harassment allegations multiply.
There have been claims in the media that amid a deluge of sexual harassment allegations and reports of workplace misconduct many human resources managers may be feeling this fear and panic but there is no need to need to panic, just remain calm and contact Australian Workplace Training & Investigation, we can assist and take away the stress and pain – email@example.com
As a manager or HR professional if you are confronted by a sexual harassment complaint you must take action. We recommend the following steps
- Record full details of the initial complaint.
- Decide your course of action
- Commence an investigation
- Develop a terms of reference and an investigation plan
- Advise the parties involved of what is happening (complainant, respondent and maybe witnesses)
- Conduct a full interview with the complainant to get full details of the compliant/issues/incidents
- Interview witnesses to gather corroborating evidence
- Collecting all other evidence such as documents and records
- Formulating allegations and advise the respondent (usually by letter)
- Interview the respondent – obtain the respondent’s version of events
- Interview any witnesses nominated by the respondent
- Evaluating all of the evidence
- Make your findings
- Report the finding
Sexual Harassment Complaint Investigation – Sounds like a lot to do? It is, but Australian Workplace Training & Investigation (AWPTI) can assist by taking away the stress and ensuring we conduct a professional investigation on your behalf.
We will take care of all the paperwork including all of the letters to parties especially the letter containing allegations to the respondent if required. We organise the interviews with all the parties, we review all the evidence and provide you with a full report with findings and recommendations.
AWPTI ensures that the sexual harassment complaint investigation is conducted in a timely and professional manner, we ensure that procedural fairness is afforded to the respondent and that the final report is clear, concise and legally compliant.
Sexual harassment complaint investigation is a complex and difficult task that requires a high level of skill and experience to ensure that you get it right the first time every time. Engaging AWPTI ensures that you will receive the best service in a timely manner safeguarding your interests. http://awpti.com.au/investigations/engage-awpti/
For details of our investigation services – http://awpti.com.au/investigations/
AWPTI – workplace investigation Sydney and through-out NSW, QLD and Victoria. Workplace training national wide
Misconduct investigations, bullying investigations, harassment investigations & sexual harassment investigations, complaint investigations, grievance investigations, discrimination investigations