Conducting Workplace Investigations Live by Request Course
(1 day equivalent course – 7 hours)
Conducting Workplace Investigations Live by Request – A condensed version of the 2 day course in lecture format. It is recommended for HR professionals and managers involved in the investigation of misconduct or complaints. Like the 2 day course this is an interactive course where participants receive instruction around complaint analysis, interview planning and interviewing parties, drafting allegations and making finding and recommendations however there no actual interviewing practice time.
Note we will run this course with limited number even just one person. As a result of current workplace restrictions we are running most of our training courses via Zoom. We are now offering the option of this course being conducted via Zoom in 2 half day sessions. We will run the course for organisations face to face (full day course only)
Delivery: Via Zoom
Date: 2 x 3.5 hour sessions or 1 full day
Time: 9am to 12.30pm (approx) or 9am to 4.30pm
This course is one of our Live by Request courses, we will run the course for one person. Before you make a purchase, please contact us to enquire and to schedule a date.
Total duration: 7 hours
Cost: $1250.00 per person (plus GST = $1,375.00)
(For organisations or businesses who wish to have internal courses for their employees we have a flat rate with no limit on participants, please contact us for details)
All participants will receive the AWPTI;
- Access to 3 investigation webinars, complaint analysis, interview planning and interviewing.
- Investigation Interview Manual (pdf)
- Procedural Fairness Manual (pdf)
- Reasonable Management Action Manual (pdf)
- Sexual harassment Manual (pdf)
- Evidence Manual (pdf)
- Misconduct Definitions Manual (pdf)
- Difficult participants (complainant, witnesses & respondents Manual (pdf)
- Information sheet – Legislative context for workplace bullying and harassment and Reasonable Management Action
- The Complaint Analysis Chart
- The guide to using the complaint analysis chart
- A sample letter of allegation
- A sample interview plan based on the complaints discussed in the program.
Value $800.00 included in the cost of the course.
To book and for payment please used the PayPal buy now button below. You do not need a PayPal account, in the PayPal window and you can use a credit or debit card or Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
For your security we only use PayPal for purchases, no personal information is stored on this site. Our system is not automated so we will email you receive as soon as we can.
Terms & Conditions – Click here
In house courses are available, If you have more than 4 people who wish to attend, please contact us at email@example.com – in this case we recommended conducting the course in house for your organisation that again can be conducted remotely via Zoom.
AWPTI – workplace investigation Sydney and through-out NSW, QLD and Victoria. Workplace training national wide
Misconduct investigations, bullying investigations, harassment investigations & sexual harassment investigations, complaint investigations, grievance investigations, discrimination investigations