Interview Planning Webinar.
AWPTI Interview Planning Webinar via Zoom – This is the second in a series of free webinars designed to assist HR professionals or managers who may be the first port of call when an employee makes a complaint of workplace misconduct such as bullying, harassment, sexual harassment or discrimination.
It is vitally important that you fully understand the complaint before trying to manage or investigate it.
AWPTI recently conducted a free Interview Planning Webinar via Zoom. For those who attended a would like a copy of the recording or for those that couldn’t attend the recording can be viewed here or on our YouTube channel –
This is best viewed in full screen.
Interview Planning Webinar – Once you have completed the analysis of a complaint the next stages are;
* Investigation planning – As this is a very hands on activity we cover investigation planning in our investigation training programs details here
* Complainant interview planning
The analysis of the complaint should provide you with the information and questions that will lead to evidence in the complainant interview.
In this webinar we will cover;
* The steps to go from the analysis of the complaint to formulating your interview questions.
* Preamble questions that are necessary to ensure that your interview is compliant and procedurally fair.
* The types of questions to ask and what not to ask.
The planning of the complainant interview is important part of any workplace investigation. We recommend that you view the Complaint Analysis Webinar before attending this webinar, the link is above is past webinars.
Without a proper and careful planning any of the following will be difficult and most likely flawed;
* Conducting interviews with the complainant and witnesses
* Drafting of allegations
* Conducting interviews with respondents
* Evidence analysis
* Report writing.
Teaching interview planning is an important part of every investigation course that I run and is often eye opener for the participants.
AWPTI – workplace investigation and training services national wide
Misconduct investigations, bullying investigations, harassment investigations & sexual harassment investigations, complaint investigations, grievance investigations, discrimination investigations