Conducting a workplace investigation into misconduct including, bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination, fraud or misuse of company resources such as IT or social media is misunderstood by far too many employers, often to their detriment.
For example workplace bullying is recognised as a serious threat to employees’ health and safety and employers simply cannot afford the impact of workplace bullying on their business and reputation. Anti-bullying legislation effective as of 1st of January 2014 means zero tolerance will be shown to employers who don’t take workplace bullying seriously.
When confronted by workplace misconduct you must decide do it yourself or call in an expert. There are a number of reasons for making a decision to do it yourself but often the cost is a major factor, this is where the Australian Workplace Training and Investigation toolbox can assist you at the fraction of the cost of an external investigator.
Using easy-to-follow plain English advice, our DIY investigation toolbox will enable you to conduct a stress-free workplace investigation. Helpful documents such as our uniquely tailored interview scripts take the hard work out of interviewing complainants, witnesses and the alleged wrongdoers.
The Australian Workplace Training and Investigation toolbox contains full documentation and far more than is offered anywhere else including a full set of workplace instructions, an interview manual, letters, interview scripts and sample investigation reports.
The Workplace Investigation toolbox will:
- Guide you through the entire investigation – from the outset to conclusion
- Assist you to prepare an investigation plan and draft interview plans
- Guide you through the process of interviewing with the interview manual and scripts
- Reduce the fear of being sued by aggrieved employees as a result of a poorly conducted investigation
- Explain procedural fairness, the rules of evidence, conflict of interest and bias.
- Tell you the “what”, the “why” and the “how” of workplace investigations
The comprehensive investigation toolbox contains 39 documents and manuals
- Step by step workplace investigation instructions (17 documents) (pdf)
- Complaint Analysis Chart (pdf)
- Investigation Flow Chart (pdf)
- Investigation Interview Manual (pdf)
- Procedural Fairness Manual (pdf)
- Reasonable Management Action Manual (pdf)
- Sexual harassment Manual (pdf)
- Evidence Manual (pdf)
- Template Confidentially Agreement (Word doc)
- Template Risk Assessment form (Word doc)
- Template investigation plans x 2 (Word doc)
- Template letter to the complainant (Word doc)
- Template letter to the witnesses (Word doc)
- Template initial letter to the respondent (Word doc)
- Template letter of allegation to the respondent (Word doc)
- Template complainant interview guide/script (Word doc)
- Template witness interview guide/script (Word doc)
- Template respondent interview guide/script (Word doc)
- Sample witness statement (Word doc)
- Sample interim report (Word doc)
- The Sample final investigation report (Word doc)
- The guide to using the Complaint Analysis Chart (pdf)
The word docs allow you to use the templates and customise them for your company and your investigation.
Special price $795.00 (including GST)
Combine with the Management Essentials Training program and save $290.00
Similar products are sold other places for the same price but do not include our step by step investigation instructions or an interview manual.
PLEASE NOTE: We use a manual system, so the download is not automatic, we will do our best to email your purchase to you in the same day.
You can purchase the Investigation Toolbox via PayPal below. Once payment has been received we will email you the entire Toolbox. Please remember to include your name and email address on the PayPal payment gateway. Thank you.
For your security we only use PayPal for purchases, no personal information is stored on this site. You do not need a PayPal account you can pay using a credit or debit card via PayPal.
The investigation Interview Manual can be purchased separately more details.
We can also assist with complete investigation services- http://awpti.com.au/