Management Training – Do you have a program to help your managers understand why workplace investigations are important and how the process works?
In response to requests from HR professional to provide a training program that answers questions they are often asked by managers:
- Does this complaint need to be investigated?
- What has to happen?
- How long will it take?
- Is it finished yet?
- Why is it taking so long
We have created the ‘Understanding Workplace Investigations for Managers‘ – click here for full details
Do you have a management training programs that will help your managers understand what
Reasonable Management Action (RMA) is? and how the Fair Work Act differentiates RMA from bullying?
- Do your managers understand the difference between Reasonable Management Action and Workplace Bullying?
- Do your managers know how give feedback and conduct performance management that will be classed as reasonable management action and not bullying?
- Do you managers want to avoid Stop Bullying Orders at the Fair Work Commission?
- Do you managers know how to deal with complaints in the workplace in an effective manner?
The ‘Management Essentials’ training programs can assist to answer ‘Yes’ to those questions – Click here for details
All of our programs can be customised to suit your business
Other training programs provided by AWPTI – http://awpti.com.au/training/
AWPTI – workplace investigation Sydney and through-out NSW, QLD and Victoria. Workplace training national wide
Misconduct investigations, bullying investigations, harassment investigations & sexual harassment investigations, complaint investigations, grievance investigations, discrimination investigations