Workplace Essentials Management Training
The Workplace Essentials Management Training program has been designed to assist managers to deal with employment related issues, it comprises of four sections;
- What is workplace in 2021 and what is workplace Misconduct
- Understanding workplace bullying, harassment, discrimination and sexual harassment.
- Reasonable management Action (RMA).
- Performance Management to avoid proven complaints against manager.
This training is recommended for all managers/team leaders/supervisors to help minimise costly and time consuming complaints against managers and to help resolve workplace interpersonal disputes.
The training is conducted by highly qualified and experienced workplace investigators who deal with complaints against managers and interpersonal disputes on a daily basis. The training is not theory based, it is based on actually complaints and issues experience by managers.
Figures from the Fair Work Commission in relation to applications for Anti Bullying orders illustrate the high percentage of applications for orders that are made against managers. This makes the understanding workplace misconduct, reasonable management action and performance management absolutely essential for managers at all levels.
Workplace Essentials Management Training – 3 – 4 hour course covering:
- What is workplace misconduct?
- What is the workplace?
- Workplace Polices and Misconduct
- What is workplace bullying, Harassment, Discrimination and sexual harassment in the workplace?
- Components of sexual harassment.
- Misuse of resources including IT
- What would/should you do & your rights and obligations
- Busting the Myths
- The definitions of ‘what is’ and ‘what is not’ reasonable management action (RMA)
- Why managers get complaints
- Performance management to avoid complaints, A step by step process to ensure that if a complaint is made following performance management or feedback the manger satisfies the elements of RMA
The Workplace Essentials Management Training course provides participants with:
- Practical skills to enable managers to recognise what is and what is not reasonable management action, bullying, harassment and discrimination and offer strategies to deal with bullying and bullies effecting people in the workplace
- Strategies and tactics to help managers when conducting performance management to help to ensure that they avoid substantiated complaints
- Techniques to help managers conduct dispute resolution interventions/meetings and resolve workplace interpersonal disputes before they get out of hand
- Information and skills to help managers deal with misconduct and employee complaints in the workplace and to understand and identify the type of complaint and to access the best method to deal with the complaint
- The opportunity to hear and discuss real investigations and dispute resolution interventions
- The program includes a comprehensive participant workbook with case studies and cases from Courts and the Fair Work Commission.
Delivery: Via Zoom or MS Teams
Date: Live by Request Please contact us if you wish to schedule a course)
Time: 9am to 1pm or 1.30pm to 5.30pm (approx)
Total duration: 4 hours
Cost: $995.00 per person (plus GST)
This course is one of our Live by Request courses, we will run the course for one person. Before you make a purchase, please contact us to enquire and to schedule a date. email@example.com
(For organisations or businesses who wish to have internal courses for their employees we have a flat rate with no limit on participants. We will come to you for full day courses, please contact us for details – firstname.lastname@example.org)
All of our programs are designed from a reality based perspective, not what could or might happen, but what is actually occurring in workplaces all over the country. This tends to make the training highly engaging as participants can get a real of sense of how bullying and harassment affects workplaces and employees.
This program is part of our ‘Live by Request’ series, this means that anyone can book in you don’t have to be part of an organisation with multiple attendees, you can take the course at a time to suit you, even weekends.
Terms & Conditions – Click here
Workplace training Australia wide and internationally
AWPTI – workplace investigation Sydney and through-out NSW, QLD and Victoria.
Misconduct investigations, bullying investigations, harassment investigations & sexual harassment investigations, complaint investigations, grievance investigations, discrimination investigations