Workplace Investigation Document Toolbox
Conducting a workplace investigation into misconduct including, bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination, fraud or misuse of company resources such as IT or social media is misunderstood by far too many employers, often to their detriment.
For example workplace bullying is recognised as a serious threat to employees’ health and safety and employers simply cannot afford the impact of workplace bullying on their business and reputation. Anti-bullying legislation effective as of 1st of January 2014 means zero tolerance will be shown to employers who don’t take workplace bullying seriously.
With sexual harassment laws to be changed as per the the recommendations from the Respect@Work report into workplace sexual harassment is now more important than ever to ensure that organisations large and small and employers get their investigations into sexual harassment right the first time every time. Details of the Respect@Work report and the recommendations can be found here
When confronted by workplace misconduct you must decide do it yourself or call in an expert. There are a number of reasons for making a decision to do it yourself but often the cost is a major factor, this is where the Australian Workplace Training and Investigation toolbox can assist you at the fraction of the cost of an external investigator.
Using easy-to-follow plain English Workplace Investigation Document Toolbox will assist you to conduct a stress-free workplace investigation. Helpful documents such as our uniquely tailored interview scripts take the hard work out of interviewing complainants, witnesses and the alleged wrongdoers.
The AWPTI Workplace Investigation Document Toolbox contains full documentation and far more than is offered anywhere else including a full set of workplace instructions, an interview and other manuals, letters, interview scripts and sample investigation reports.
The Workplace Investigation Document Toolbox will:
- Guide you through the entire investigation – from the outset to conclusion.
- Assist you to analyse complaints prior to you draft your interview plan
- Assist you to prepare an investigation plan and draft interview plans
- Guide you through the process of interviewing with the interview manual and scripts
- Reduce the fear of being sued by aggrieved employees as a result of a poorly conducted investigation
- Explain procedural fairness, the rules of evidence, conflict of interest and bias.
- The word docs allow you to use the templates and customise them for your company and your investigation.
The comprehensive investigation toolbox contains 50 documents and manuals
- Step by step workplace investigation instructions (17 documents) (pdf)
- Complaint Analysis Chart (pdf)
- Investigation Flow Chart (pdf)
- Investigation Interview Manual (pdf)
- Procedural Fairness Manual (pdf)
- Reasonable Management Action Manual (pdf)
- Sexual harassment Manual (pdf)
- Evidence Manual (pdf)
- Template Participants Confidentially Agreement (Word doc)
- Template Risk Assessment form (Word doc)
- Template investigation plans x 2 (Word docs)
- Template letter to the complainant (Word doc)
- Template letter to the witnesses (Word doc)
- Template initial letter to the respondent (Word doc)
- NEW – 2 versions of the template letter of allegation to the respondent (Word docs)
- Template complainant interview guide/script (Word doc)
- Template witness interview guide/script (Word doc)
- Template respondent interview guide/script (Word doc)
- Sample witness statement (Word doc)
- Sample interim report (Word doc)
- UPDATED – Sample final investigation report (Word doc)
- The guide to using the Complaint Analysis Chart (pdf)
- NEW Complaint Analysis Manual (pdf)
- NEW Template Client/consultant Confidentially Agreement (Word doc)
- NEW Template complainant outcome letter (Word doc)
- NEW Template respondent outcome letter (Word doc)
- NEW Template witness outcome letter (Word doc)
- NEW A sample executive summary of the investigation for senior management. (Word doc)
- NEW Information sheet – Legislative context for workplace bullying and harassment and Reason Management Action
- NEW A sample marked up complaint based on the complaint contained in the included webinar link. (See below)
- NEW A sample interview plan based on the complaint contained in the webinar link.
Special price $1,200.00 (Includes GST)
The document toolbox now comes with links to 3 investigation training webinars:
* Complaint Analysis
* Interview planning
* Complainant Interviewing.
Similar products are sold other places higher prices and do not include our step by step investigation instructions or the manuals. Please note that we use a manual system, so the download is not automatic, we will do our best to email your purchase to you on the same day. As we are sending you 50 documents and webinar links, please check your spam box just in case you don’t seem to receive them
When you press Buy Now you will be re-directed to a secure PayPal payment gateway. You do not need a PayPal account as there is a credit card option. Once payment has been received we will email you the entire Toolbox. Please remember to include your name and email address on the PayPal payment gateway. Thank you.
For your security we only use PayPal for purchases, no personal information is stored on this site. You do not need a PayPal account you can pay using a credit or debit card via PayPal gateway.
We can also assist with complete investigation services- http://awpti.com.au/
AWPTI – workplace investigation Sydney and through-out NSW, QLD and Victoria. Workplace training national wide
Misconduct investigations, bullying investigations, harassment investigations & sexual harassment investigations, complaint investigations, grievance investigations, discrimination investigations