Investigating Workplace Misconduct PLUS (2 day course) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Workplace Investigation Training Public Course details – We are seeking expressions of interest for our next public courses in late February 2020 and internal courses
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register your interest.
Venue: Clifton’s Training rooms, 60 Margaret Street Sydney CBD
Date: Wednesday 26th and Thursday 27th February 2020.
Time: 9am to 4.30pm (approx)
Duration: 2 days
Cost: $1250.00 per person (Public course)
(for internal courses we have a flat rate with no limit on participants, please contact us for details)
All participants will receive the AWPTI Investigation Toolbox included in the price of the course value $795.00, details of the toolbox here
To book – Please use the PayPal link at the bottom of this page or Contact us email@example.com
Investigating Workplace Misconduct (2 day course) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Recommended for HR professionals and managers involved in the investigation of misconduct or complaints. This is a highly interactive course where participants work through an actual investigation from the receipt of the complaint, interviewing parties, drafting allegations and making finding and recommendations.
- Two day course:
- Day one
- Investigations in the workplace
- Initial incident response
- Why investigate
- Types of complaints
- Why do managers get complaints
- Investigation fundamentals
- The investigation process
- Planning investigations
- Interviewing complainants and witnesses
- Drafting legally complaint allegations
- Interviewing respondents
- Making findings
- Report writing
- Day two covers interviewing in depth
- Interview room set up
- Interview planning
- Types of questions to ask
- Investigative interview technique
- Analysing and evaluating evidence
- Role plays with facilitators and actors playing the parts of complainants, witnesses and alleged perpetrators
- In addition to the skills obtained during the Investigating Workplace Misconduct component this Course provides participants with the opportunity to
- Work through an investigation based on a real world scenario from receipt of the complaint to final report including interviewing all the parties
- Analyse scenarios to develop skills to identify issue and formulate investigation and interview plans
- Develop and practice their interviewing skills by interviewing actors and facilitators in the roles of complainants, witnesses and respondents
- Receive feedback on their interviews and tips and tactics from professional investigators.
For payment please used the PayPal buy now button below. You do not need a PayPal account, in the PayPal window and you can use a credit or debit card,
Once payment has been received we will email you the receipt. Please remember to include your name and email address on the PayPal payment gateway. Thank you.
For your security we only use PayPal for purchases, no personal information is stored on this site. Our system is not automated so we will email you receive as soon as we can.
Terms & Conditions – Click here
In house courses for 2020 are available, If you have more than 4 people who wish to attend, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – in this case we recommended conducting the course in house.
AWPTI – workplace investigation Sydney and through-out NSW, QLD and Victoria. Workplace training national wide
Misconduct investigations, bullying investigations, harassment investigations & sexual harassment investigations, complaint investigations, grievance investigations, discrimination investigations